Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Felt Flower Spring Wreath

Late last night I hopped on Pinterest for "just a minute" to find a friend's board and saw this wreath. I had already been trying to come up with an Easter/spring wreath and was thinking something along the lines of this or this but once I saw this I knew what I wanted to do.

I already had the vine part because we have Wisteria all over our yard and I have started using the vine to make wreaths. I know that a well-kept wisteria can be very pretty but our wisteria is Crazy and runs all the way across the yard and there is no getting rid of it. My friend Stephanie showed me how to make the vine into wreaths a long time ago and last year I made a few wreaths while I was cleaning up the yard. If the vine is going to annoy me it may as well serve some purpose. I might be making wreaths to sell in the near future. Right now I only have a couple made.

So last night at oh, eleven or so, I was making felt flowers for my new spring wreath.


What do you think? Do I need more flowers? Because I have more felt. I started out with some pastels but I LOVE the bright colors much better!

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cute...and yes, if it were me, MORE FLOWERS :)

    ReplyDelete